Owen and me

Owen and me
My first grandson one day old.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

I spoke too soon

I received a phone call this afternoon from LDSFS.  They had a copy of Allysa's OBC and her adoption decree in her adoption file.  Since Allysa already knows who I am they just sent over the file by email.  We now have a copy of her OBC!!!! We do not have to go to court or do anything else.  I guess it helps to be the squeaky wheel.

8 comments:

  1. That is wonderful news! I am really happy for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahooooooooo!!!!!! Maybe the rumors I have heard are true, that LDSFS is trying to do the right thing whenever they can. This is *WONDERFUL* news, Jeannette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congratulations. So happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the pic Allysa put up on her facebook page and I cried like a baby. What a beautiful and glorious thing to see your name listed there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad for you and Allysa - I'm sure it will be an amazing thing for her to have it to hold in her own hands!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete