Owen and me

Owen and me
My first grandson one day old.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Point Roberts Vacation

Entering Canada about 15 hours into our drive


This is the view we saw from our condo.  I love the sand bars.

This is an eagles nest in one of the trees right acrossed from the beach.


Hanging out at one of the cousins houses. 



Cassie and me walking along the street beside the beach. 
 We got home from vacation on Monday night.  It was the most relaxing vacation I think I ever had. We got away from everything, Internet, phone calls, work, absolutely everything.  We were able to see my husband's Canadian family which we haven't seen in 10 years. There were many days we stayed at the beach just walking and playing.  The weather wasn't that hot at all.  It averaged about 70 degrees.  We have decided we are going back next summer.  It was so nice to have a no obligation vacation.  We weren't worried about being anywhere at a certain time.  We did not even do much sight seeing we just played and walked a lot.

2 comments:

  1. We are having a very dreary summer - most summers have a better mix that includes some nice warm summer days that last more than a day or two. Maybe next year when you come it will be better, and if you are realy bored you can give me a shout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @The adopted one: I didn't know you were up that way. I would love to meet you for lunch or something next year.

    ReplyDelete