This morning I went in and looked in the girls room. They both love to sleep in and are pretty grumpy when you wake them up. I just let them sleep as long as I can on weekends. I quietly opened their door and just watched them sleep. Such peace comes into my heart to watch these 2 sisters. They think it is creepy that I watch them sleep but I can't help myself. They look so peaceful, like 2 beautiful angels.
My boys are early risers and are up usually by 6am and in the family room playing video games. This is their quiet time just to do nothing. I try to keep the house quiet until about 10am on weekends. None of us are happy when the girls get woken up too early. It takes a while for them to be able to communicate easily after they wake up.
I almost missed this. It has taken 19 years to have my kids together. Will it be another 19 years before we have Owen with us too? Will his heart turn to his mother's like Allysa's has? Will he feel the tug of his family? Will he want his heritage, his ancestors, his family? I wish I could have a glimpse into the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment