This week has been going pretty good. Alyssa seems to be very happy over all. Yesterday we were talking on the phone and she called me mommy. I love that she calls me mom usually but she has never said mommy to me. It was so sweet, innocent, and personal.
Alyssa is seeing Owen tomorrow also. I'm so excited for her. I can't wait to see the pics of her and Owen together.
And if it at all possible we are going to meet up in about 2 weeks. We haven't seen each other since October and I miss her. I miss seeing the interaction of all my kids together. I miss getting ready in the morning together. I miss having her borrowing my clothes. I miss seeing her wake up in the morning without make-up on. I miss our late night talks. I miss the way she teases her brothers and sister.
Alyssa is also doing great with the break up between her and her ex now. Every relationship we learn something about ourselves. It helps us grow and improve. She has learned what she is willing to put up with and she realizes her personal worth. She also realized that she deserves to be treated well and restrictions should not be put on her by her boyfriend. She has realized that her opinion does count. She realizes that there are things a lot more important than money.
I am so very proud of her and the decisions she is making in her life. She has had a very rough year and I know 2011 can only get better. I love you my lil Alyssa.
No comments:
Post a Comment