I just had to put up a quick post. I have such an amazing husband. Alyssa bought a used laptop last week and she couldn't get the internet to work. We are 800 miles apart and we can't just take over and set up the internet for her. I couldn't figure out how to talk her through it over the phone. So he is now patiently walking her through how to set up internet on her lap top. He is so patient.
You know what else is amazing is he thinks of my daughter as his own. When anyone asks how many kids we have he now just says 4, no explanation, just "We have 4 kids". No we did not raise her, but he loves her as if he was her natural dad. Can I possibly ask for a better man? Besides can a person have too many people that love them and would do anything for them?
I love you so much honey!!! I made a great decision 17 years ago.
:). That is all. Just :).
ReplyDeleteM.
he is such an amazing guy! even though we've tortured him he's stuck around ;) you definitely did make a great decision 17 years ago :) love you both!!!
ReplyDelete